Geothermal Troubleshooting Tips
Is your geothermal heating system not giving off any heat? Here are some steps you can take to try to get it working again before calling in the professionals to take a look:
- Check the settings on your thermostat. Make sure the temperature control selector is set below the current room temperature, and the system switch is on the COOL or AUTO position. The fan switch should be set to ON for continuous airflow or AUTO if you want the blower to operate only while the system is operating.
- Try to get the system to turn on by lowering the thermostat to its lowest temperature setting.
- If the air flow out of your registers seems low, check the air filter. An extremely dirty air filter can block air flow.
- Make sure all registers are open and not obstructed.
- Check the power disconnect switch by each unit (outdoor and indoor).
- Check the fuse/breaker at the electrical panel for both the outdoor and indoor unit.
Trained and Certified Technicians
Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
Financing & Specials Available
Available for Emergency Services
Honest and Upfront Pricing
In Business Since 1998