Mt. Pleasant AC Installation
Providing the Comfort You Deserve
Your home comfort in the summer depends on a quality air conditioning system. At Dunes Heating and Air Conditioning, we have provided AC installation in Mt. Pleasant and neighboring communities since 1998. When it is time for a new air conditioner, we can help you find an energy efficient system to provide the comfort and energy efficiency you want.
When Should I Replace My Air Conditioner?
Air conditioners don't last forever, and knowing when it's time for an upgrade can end up saving you a considerable amount of money in the long-run. While the up-front cost will always be higher than a repair, you have to consider the savings on your monthly utility bill from a more energy-efficient unit, as well as not needing to worry about calling a technician for constant repairs. Some key signs that you should start looking to install a new air conditioner in your home include:
- How expensive are the repairs? If your technician quotes you a repair price that's at least half the cost of a new unit, you should seriously consider scrapping your current AC and upgrading to a new unit.
- How old is your air conditioner? Air conditioners typically last anywhere from 15-20 years with proper maintenance and care. Once your unit gets close to that age, you should start researching new units and consider an upgrade.
- Is your AC making strange noises? While air conditioners tend to be far from silent, if yours ever starts to make new noises like banging, whirring, buzzing, clicking, etc., you should turn it off immediately and call in a professional to take a look and make sure a major component isn't broken.
- Is your AC leaking inside your home? While it's common for condensation to form on your air conditioner outside, it should never start to drip or leak inside. This could be caused my a coolant leak, which can be seriously dangerous to you, your pets, and your family.
The Right Air Conditioner for Your Home
Whether your air conditioner has reached the end of its useful life, needs an expansive repair, or you just want better comfort and efficiency, this may be the perfect time to upgrade to a new air conditioning system. We offer high quality products and professional AC installation in Mt. Pleasant to help cool things down when the temperatures rise.
We offer several options for cooling your home, including:
- Central air conditioning systems
- Heat pumps
- Packaged units
- Air handlers
- Ductless mini split systems
Energy efficiency is important to most homeowners for lowering home cooling costs. The Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating (SEER) measures the energy efficiency of air conditioners with a higher number indicating greater efficiency. Dunes Heating and Air Conditioning is a Carrier dealer, offering a great selection of energy efficient air conditioning systems. We can evaluate your home cooling needs and help you compare the options that are available for energy efficient air conditioners with the capacity needed to keep your home cool all summer.
Meticulous AC Installation
The quality of the installation can impact the performance, energy efficiency, and equipment life, so always hire an experienced professional for AC installation in Mt. Pleasant. Our technicians have extensive training and experience to place your equipment in the optimal position, make sure everything is installed according to the manufacturer’s exact specifications, and working right.
When the installation is complete, we test the system to ensure optimal performance. Our technicians treat your home with the care it deserves throughout the installation process. We keep our work area neat and clean up after ourselves when the job is finished, so you are left with a working air conditioning system and no mess.
Call Dunes Heating and Air Conditioning today at (843) 892-5444 to schedule your free in home consultation and estimate for a new air conditioning system.
Trained and Certified Technicians
Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
Financing & Specials Available
Available for Emergency Services
Honest and Upfront Pricing
In Business Since 1998