Mount Pleasant Heater Installation
Your Comfort is Our Business
Your heating system is essential for home comfort and a significant part of your home energy costs. When it is time for an upgrade, the heating specialists at Dunes Heating and Air Conditioning can help you find a high quality, energy efficient heating system for your home. We have decades of experience with heater installation in Mount Pleasant and surrounding areas.
Choose the Heating System That Works for You
There are a wide variety of ways to heat a home or commercial property. Some of the factors that may influence your decision include the fuel type and availability, your own personal preferences, and the size and layout of your home.
We can install all types of heating systems, including:
- Furnaces: Furnaces remain the most popular heating system in the United States. We offer high efficiency models of gas and oil furnaces to accommodate your needs and available fuel for heating your home.
- Boilers: A boiler heats water and then distributes hot water or steam to baseboard heaters or radiators to warm the space. Boilers are durable, long lasting, and require little maintenance.
- Heat Pumps: A heat pump offers the distinct advantage of both heat and air conditioning in one unit. Heat pumps are best for areas of the country with relatively mild winters, such as ours.
- Packaged Units: We offer a full line of packaged units, including air conditioners, gas furnaces and air conditioners, heat pumps, and packaged hybrid heat. These self-contained units are installed outside the home and connected to the duct system.
- Hybrid Heat: Hybrid systems use both a heat pump and natural gas furnace to maximize comfort and energy efficiency in every season of the year.
- Geothermal Systems: A geothermal system can provide heating, air conditioning, and hot water in one system. You can save up to 60% on your heating and cooling costs with a geothermal system.
Choosing a new heating system is a big decision. We can help you explore your options in a free in-home consultation, and we also offer free estimates. Financing is available, so give us a call to upgrade your home's heating today!
Get in touch with us today at (843) 892-5444 to schedule your free consultation and estimate.
Trained and Certified Technicians
Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
Financing & Specials Available
Available for Emergency Services
Honest and Upfront Pricing
In Business Since 1998