Mount Pleasant Indoor Air Quality
Helping Families & Commercial Property Owners Breathe Easier
The air inside today’s tightly sealed and well-insulated homes can be up to five times more polluted than the air outdoors. If you want cleaner and healthier air at home or at work, Dunes Heating and Air Conditioning offers a wide variety of products and services to improve your indoor air quality in Mount Pleasant and neighboring areas.
Call (843) 892-5444 today to schedule your free in-home consultation with one of our HVAC specialists.
Reduce Air Pollution & Breathe Easier
When you think of air pollution, you probably think about smog, car exhaust, or other forms of outdoor pollution. However, the Environmental Protection Agency warns that indoor pollution can be much worse. Additionally, we spend much more of our lives indoors at home and at work, so paying attention to air quality is important for health and comfort.
Indoor air may be contaminated with:
- Pet dander
- Mold spores
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
Some contaminants may just cause a bit of discomfort. Others, such as VOCs, chemicals, mold, or bacteria can have a negative impact on human health. Improving air quality is an investment in the health of your family or employees.
Options for Better Air Quality
The right equipment for any home depends on the contaminants that are in your air. Whether you have a problem with allergens in the air, too little humidity, or worry about mold spores or bacteria, we can recommend products and services to meet your unique requirements.
Some of the options for improving your indoor air quality include:
- Air Filtration Products – Quality filtration products are effective for reducing pollen, pet dander, mold, and other contaminants that aggravate allergies and asthma.
- Humidifiers – A whole house humidifier is effective for controlling humidity levels, which helps to improve, protect wood furniture and floors, and reduce static electricity.
- Ultraviolet Lights – UV lights are effective for killing bacteria, viruses, and airborne mold sports in your ducts, HVAC system, and the air.
- Fresh Air Ventilators – If you want to reduce odors, fresh air ventilators are helpful for removing odors from pets, cooking, and chemicals.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors – CO2 can be deadly but installing a carbon monoxide detector can save lives.
Our technicians are extremely knowledgeable about indoor air quality and the best products for boosting your air quality. We provide expert installation for optimal results.
Trained and Certified Technicians
Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
Financing & Specials Available
Available for Emergency Services
Honest and Upfront Pricing
In Business Since 1998