Mount Pleasant HVAC Products
Delivering the Top-Quality Products Customers Know & Trust
At Dunes Heating and Air Conditioning, we have worked hard to build a reputation in the community as an excellent and dependable provider of top-quality HVAC products and solutions. Our team has succeeded by providing products, parts, and services to the residents of Mount Pleasant for more than 20 years. Customers choose us because they know they can count on our Mount Pleasant HVAC product providers to deliver customer-centric solutions that work. We get the job done fast so our customers can get back to enjoying their homes. We offer the best products and services in the area, and our customers know they can rely on our team of experts to answer they may have about any HVAC system. Our team's knowledgeable specialists can even help select the perfect products for your system replacements, which can save the average customer hundreds of dollars per year in energy costs.
We offer affordable pricing and same-day appointments, so call us at (843) 892-5444 for more information about services or to speak to one of our team members.
Reliable Products Installed by Expert Technicians
Customers can depend on the reliable products we offer because at Dunes Heating and Air Conditioning, we believe in getting the job done by visiting one time, every time. Getting the job done right the first time also extends to the products we offer. We only offer products we know to be great for your home or business. When your HVAC system begins to malfunction or your home starts to feel uncomfortable, reach out and call our Mount Pleasant HVAC product specialists at Dunes Heating and Air Conditioning. Our team of licensed, trained, and educated HVAC specialists excel in system diagnosis and speedy product replacements.
We can provide replacements and installations for:
- Air Cleaners – Air cleaners remove allergens, pollen, and other pollutants from your home’s air. We also offer whole-home HEPA filtrations systems.
- Air Conditioners – Air conditioners come in many different models and Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratings (SEER.) Higher SEERs have better energy efficiency. We also offer systems with other desirable advanced features.
- Air Handler – The air handler is part of your heat pump that allows it to function as a dual system. It includes the fan, heating, and cooling coil.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors – Carbon monoxide is a gas byproduct of combustion, and it is extremely dangerous. It is odorless, colorless, and impossible to detect without a machine.
- Dehumidifiers – Excess humidity is harmful to your home and health. Installed dehumidifiers work with your HVAC system to regulate the humidity levels within your home.
- Ductless Mini Splits – Ductless systems are perfect for residential add-ons and rooms within your home that need additional comfort without installing more ductwork.
- Gas Furnaces – Furnaces, like air conditioners, are rated to highlight efficiency. Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency ratings (AFUE) help property owners make the best heating purchase for their space. We offer products starting at 80% AFUE ratings.
- Geothermal Heat Pumps – Geothermal units utilize the earth's heat to offset contribution to warm your home. This renewable energy, high-efficiency system can yield big savings.
- GPS Plasma Generators – Plasma breaks down gases in the air in your home. It can be used to kill harmful air quality pollutants like bacteria, viruses, and molds.
- Heat Pumps – Heat pumps are one of the most efficient systems because it works as both a heating and cooling system. Heat pumps have both SEER and (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor) HSPF ratings to help buyers determine efficiency.
- Humidifiers – Installed humidifiers work with your HVAC system to regulate and maintain a comfortable humidity level in your home. Humidity regulation is crucial during the winter months.
- Hybrid Heat – Hybrid systems automatically choose the most efficient fuel source to regulate your home's temperature to keep it comfortable.
- Thermostats – Thermostats are systems used by your HVAC system to regulate the inside temperature. We offer a wide selection of models from basic to programmable.
- UV Filters – Ultraviolet lights can be used to kill viruses, bacteria, and molds moving around in your home.
We are proud to offer the best HVAC products in Mount Pleasant to complement our heating and air conditioning replacement, installation, and maintenance services.