Service Agreements in Mt Pleasant
The Smart Choice for Heating and Cooling Maintenance
Heating and cooling systems always seem to break down when the weather is at its worst—on the coldest night of winter, or during a sizzling summer heat wave. These times are when your comfort system must work the hardest, and when you need it most. Our skilled and experienced team at Dunes Heating and Air Conditioning, LLC wants to help you stay comfortable all year long, which is why we offer homeowners throughout Mt Pleasant expert heating and AC maintenance plans. Regular check-ups will help maximize the life expectancy of your system.
Our service agreements include:
- Two Performance Tune-Ups per Year: Having your system checked regularly enables us to keep your unit running as efficiently as possible, which saves you money on your utility bill month after month. These regular check-ups also enable us to catch problems such as loose or burnt wires, and freon leaks, before they lead to a larger problem such as motor failure.
- 24-Hour Priority Service, 365 Days a Year: When you have an emergency, you can rest assured Dunes Heating and Air Conditioning will be there in a flash. Our commitment to program customers means we will have a technician at your door within 24 hours of when you call our office.
- 15% off Replacement Parts: We are proud to offer a discount on replacement parts as a thank you for trusting our team. Example of savings: if the cost of a blower motor replacement was $400, you would save $60 on the repair.
- Labor Warranty: We stand behind our work, and all of our labor services are warranted for 30 days. If you have a problem within 30 days of service, there will be no charge for us to come back out and diagnose the problem.
- Energy-Saving Coil Cleaning: Dirty coils reduce efficiency and cause your unit to work harder— leading to parts wearing out faster, and shortening the life expectancy of your unit. If the coils are not kept clean, your unit will cost you more month after month on your utility bill. Tests performed by the EPA explain that as little as 1/10th of a centimeter of dirt or dust on a coil could reduce efficiency by 21%. Since the average homeowner's heating and cooling bill is $1,500 per year, a 21% loss in efficiency means you could be wasting up to $315 each year!
- 50% off Service Call Charges: With most service companies you can expect to pay a trip charge of up to $100.00. Our contract customers get 50% off on these service call charges.
- Discount on Repairs: Our discounted rates save you money with every service call. Our repair trucks are fully stocked, so we are able to repair 99% of calls on the first visit. This means faster and more affordable service, every time.
To learn more about our service agreements, or to sign up today, call our team at (843) 892-5444.
Trained and Certified Technicians
Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
Financing & Specials Available
Available for Emergency Services
Honest and Upfront Pricing
In Business Since 1998